Updating Flash is a common fix for many online items and is also a good way to make sure your browser’s security is up to date.
To update Flash Player follow the steps below:
- Go to https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
- Make sure you uncheck any “optional extras”
- Next, click the “Install Now” Button on the page
- You will see a new download appear in the downloads section of your browser.
- Double click on it
- Then follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note, if the fix does not immediately work, please try restarting your computer and trying again.